The Rats

The Rats
Surprize of the Day

Uhrzeit in Deutschland
Aktueller Kalender

Search This Blog

Saturday, July 12, 2014

Pyramids

Some people want to make me believe, that human black Africans had been building the Pyramids. I do of course not have any evidences that this cannot be true but I have some simple questions. I was living in Westafrika. And you see, it had been pretty hot there. And the most important lesson which I was learning there was: Do not waste Energy, with other words: works as less as possible! Do you get me? And my fellow black brothers had been even more advanced in that lesson. It makes not much of sense to move ones ash too much when the Sun is shining with 40 and more Celsius. I can assure you, such a vision to build such big monuments would not have entered into anyones brain ,,, Where? ,,, Yes, even in the desert of Egypt. I got it, people felt more boring over there. That it is the reason why they build these things, or? Don`t get me wrong. I know that Black People are very skilled people but nevertheless there are things which make sense and others which do not make sense. And that humans should have built these things made never sense, unless a forner race: bit bigger than us.