The Rats

The Rats
Surprize of the Day

Uhrzeit in Deutschland
Aktueller Kalender

Search This Blog

Thursday, October 16, 2014

War Games: Please note, don`t mix up the Master with the Pawns

This story is in a way revealing, but: Never mix up the Master with the Pawns. The Pharaohs or Aristocrats don`t know Nationality nor Religion different than for their Slaves, who they will lead under all mind tricks into war and destruction against another group of sheeples under the reign of another Aristocrat. When I lived in Gambia I had to learn: When ever I thought I knew all the tricks, the newest one was on the way to me ... So the defend is: do not participate and be aware. By now par example many might sympazise with Russia, I must admit - I do so myself. But look: Imagine they (the Aristocrats over there) were a Game Player? At the End all people sympazise with Russia and kill all USers or the the Isrealies, the simple people? Would that be wise? Simple people do not kill simple people - no-where. Those who do, alike under which flag and mask and "God"... those are the enemies.