The Rats

The Rats
Surprize of the Day

Uhrzeit in Deutschland
Aktueller Kalender

Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What is a war?

It is really astonishing, not to say shocking, to me how Individuals and Groups are looking at war. To express that war basically means, the intended slaughter of more or less helpless people and animals, we meanwhile do not use any longer the word war but war crime. This seems to be something immoral while just a war must be something more sober, am I right? Okay, still masses of humans and animals get slaughtered, but you see: Someone voted for that terror and so things got more legitimate. Legalized crimes, so to speak, are fine wars. We are counting the year 2014 after the beloved Jesus was born, so they told us, and gave us the message: Love others like thyself ... Didn`t we understand that message yet? Israel is holding a perma camp with Palestines for perma war, in competition to them are the people from Afghanistan. ISRAELIS slaughter Palestines and USers slaughter Afghaneans. How long the people there got killed and a bit raped and urinized and such nice expressions of love again? I can`t even fill the list of legalized and illegal wars out of my mind because that list is so long and seems never to end unless with the final bombardement all over the Globe. After such thriller there might be some silence for a while. Some call that idea: Reset. Do you really wonder that I usually feel somehow Alien to my people and prefer to forget about that little add my. There are people from all races and nations and gender who are talking about human slaughtery like it is nothing to them, just human slaughtery, sounds like lottery. I cannot even imagine to pick up a knife to kill a little aunt, so who am I? Do I belong to this planet? May be my people have lost me here. May be I am not a human but Pleyadean or something like that from outer space. Oh weia, the Internet is filled with such bullshit meanwhile, I guess people are getting crazy ... just like me, they might feel Alien to this Human race which shameless can slaughter and rape and torture other sentient beings, no matter if humans and even helpless little children and babies or animals. They even play Playstation with drones: bum and bum and bum. I do not really trust to out myself concerning the Animals: all the horses, camels and even humans best friends the dogs get slaughtered so gruesome like humans and I cry. How can these humans of this Earth either do or accept that? Where am I? Which crime had I been doing in my last life that I must live among this slaughter race of humans which does not even know what could be love. Jesus, if you ever lived, you wasted your words and time - so far. They first kill and then they say they got deceived. It is even difficult to see some kind of regret in such declarations. People here on Earth seem to be simply unteachable. They do not even realize that something could be wrong: War, that`s somehow normal. Like pretty academic Intellectuals they can analyze why and when these or others groups are falling over other sentient beings in order to torture, rape and slaughter them: It is part of the business. I must be an Alien because I simply do not understand these moves. I feel so much pains about them, again and again; I just can`t catch up to such normality of my people. These my people do not show signs of at least a bit empathy, not to mention sympathy or even love. When I was a child a prayed that the Big Bosses of the US and UDSSR get a bit cool and do not present WWIII. That was 50 years ago. My stomache is paining again but this time every single cell is paining me, probably for any single brother and sister out there, who in this second is getting slaughtered from someone who looks like a human but is nothing than a piece of unorganic shit, a human looking robot. The following speech was held by Putin and I hope that some of the Western myPeople get a glimpse of what could be meant. Enough is enough.. So far we can see, it is not Russia, it is not China who are going for war over and over and over again. Things are such disgusting that vomitting is a result but not the final result. We are falling and falling and falling deeper and deeper into darkness. Mister Putin is telling the truth. This has to end. How to make a Terrorstate