The Rats

The Rats
Surprize of the Day

Uhrzeit in Deutschland
Aktueller Kalender

Search This Blog

Sunday, April 5, 2015

Hypocrisy

In my last post I had been trying to trace the Bible back to profound medical knowledge but in its current form as a distortion or fake of its origin, at least written in a way that an ordinairy man could not understand much better than as bullshit, with other words as re-ligions and systems of power against mankind. I was showing you that we are talking about the bone marrow when we are talking about the mark of the beast and not other kind of bias which was made up by the religious liars, scharlatans. Look at the title of this post and compare it with Hippocrates who is said to be the father of Medicin. He made a oath ... let me quote only the most important part here

... I will teach them  my art (the arts of medicin) without reward or agreement; and I will impart all my acquirement, instructions, and whatever I know, to my master's children, as to my own; and likewise to all my pupils, who shall bind and tie themselves by a professional oath, but to none else....

And so secrecy was born, no one would really know what them doctors would be doing than the branch itself. ....And now remember: they say they are Jewish but are not. 


Africans are claiming to be the real HeBrew people and in a former post I translated HeBrew already in the common phrase among all black people as Hey Bro(ther). ..or also he is my brother. All black people refer to each other in that way, including those who they also emphasize as black bros ..or sisters: I was often greated in that way by black people who I did not even know. They smelt something in me which was equal to them allthough I am white skinned. Allthough I am not convinced of that idea that all mankind arises from the black sperms but still feel proud to be related to Neanderthaleans and allthough I do not put myself into any kind of superior or inferior Trallala, neither on the white people nor the black people side .... let me say because of that I am able to recognize black people as great teachers as well as also MyBrews and would not wonder at all, if the following is true. The knowledge of a great black man was stolen ... somewhere the name Hyprocrite must have come from ... The Medicins of the "Neanderthaleans" must have been bestolen as well ... We know that the wise women and druids were driven into the underground.


Benjamin Fulford is adding another view again on the topic ... pretty difficult to get these things together